Vomiting after drinking alcohol

Q: Hello, my friend had some alcohol last night - not too much but she was not particularly used to it. She threw up several times last night and again this morning. She says she is not feeling any better. She does not have a headache or other symptoms but her stomach is "killing her". She did not have anything to eat before drinking and will not eat anything now. She did have some water and tea.
What should I do? She has to work in less than an hour and does not have time to go to the pharmacy or see a doctor

Symptoms:  Vomiting, painful stomach