Vomiting, diarrhea and nasuea

Patient: I have been having diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting for 3 days. I had pork that might not have been good. I need help.

Symptoms: Nausea, cramps, diareahh

Doctor: Thank you for your question. It is possible that you may have contracted a bacterial gastrointestinal infection from con taminated food that you ingested. Since it has been three days without any improvement in your symptoms, you are at risk of becoming dehydrated from your diarrhea. We strongly encourage you to go to your nearest urgent care center or emergency department to undergo a complete examination and testing for the possible cause of your infection. You may need to have fluids replenished intravenously, and be treated with a course of antibiotic medication to treat this infection. Please be guided accordingly.Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com

View all posts