Vomiting for the past week

Patient : Hello I'm a 19 year old female and over the past few weeks I have been vomiting 1-2 times a day no food just bile, I have all so had constant headaches and I've lost a heap of weight I am not pregnant for I am not sexually active I have no desire to eat at all during the day I don't get hungry I keep up my fluids but I just puzzled as to why this is happening
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Noted your history of vomiting bile and loss of appetite, weight and all the features y ou have noted. I would advise you the following in such a situation: -Upper GI Endoscopy -Barium studies CT scan of the abdomen Tests of blood, urine and stool- particularly the liver function tests, kidney function tests, pancreas enzymes Once a proper diagnosis is obtained further treatment can be well planned.