Vommiting in a 5 year old

Patient : I HAVE A BABY GIRL SHE'S 5 MONTH OLD AND 2 WEEKS AND I GAVE HER JUST A LITTLE BIT OF MIXED CEREAL THIS AFTERNOON. SHE HAS LIKE A LITTLE COLD BEEN COUGHING THE LAST FEW DAYS ANYWAYS THE POINT IS SHE'S NOW VOMITING BUT ALL SHE VOMITS IS LIKE SOME WATER AND I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHAT TO DO
Doctor :   I understand your concern. In my opinion if she had a cold in the last days, a reason for the vomits could be an inflame d throat that could cause vomit reflex. However it would recommended for you to take your baby to the pediatrician for an evaluation to rule out other causes such as virus or bacterial infection if the vomits are consistent. In the mean time, keep hydrating your baby and watch for signs of dry lips, dry skin, irritability and fever. If fever is present you could give her Tylenol and bath her in lukewarm water. I wish her a prompt recovery.