Waking up and not knowing your partner when talking to them.

Patient : My partner sometimes will take an hour nap in the evening and upon waking up looks at me and or will wake up and talk to me and ask me where I am? Example: Them while looking right at me...I'm Raymond and asking me where's Raymond? I said I'm Raymond and they said you are? You're Raymond? Scared me to death! Last night they did this again. Didn't look directly at me but was talking to me and asking where I was. Please help. Thank YOu...Raymond