Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Waking up feeling like I have been hit by a bus.

Waking up feeling like I have been hit by a bus.

Patient: I am waking up feeling like I drank a case of beer the night before. headaches, grogginess, dry eyes, tired all day, the list goes on and on . I can see if I was still in my mid 20’s out partying everynight, but I have slowed down a lot since then and will only have a drink or two on the weekends if I am with friends. This has been going on for well over a year now.

Doctor: Both pravastatin and lisinopril can cause side-effects that include muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness, lack of energy , extreme tiredness and flu like symptoms. I would suggest that you consult with your doctor regarding your symptoms and for appropriate tests. I hope the information helps, take care.