Waking up with runny nose, sneezing, itchy eyes, get very pale, tired.

Patient

Q: Am from South Africa, 17. I wake up every morning for the last 3 weeks feeling horrible, with symtoms of hay fever. I take Adco Sinal Co that akes it go away, but my eyes feel irritated and itchy throughout the day. I get pale during the day and I seem to be without energy all the time, everything seems like effort. This has never happened before and I want it to go away. My room is just like it has been for the last few years and we haven't gotten any new pets I can be allergic to. Thank you for reading this.

Doctor