Walking ambulance in need of advice

Patient : Past couple of weeks have been feeling sick but cant really explain what im feeling. Tightness in chest and back when breathing. Heart races for minimum movement. Dizziness, light headed. Lump in neck that hasnt went away with antibiotics. Hair loss. Coming and going feeling of blurry eye. Nausea. 24 year old female.
Doctor :   Hi dear patient, Its very distressing especially when it lasts for more than a week, All these symptoms need to be ass essed in detail because there are numerous causes which can produce all these features. since you mentioned lump in neck we need to assess where exactly the lump is, then the size of the lump and so you need to get detailed physical examination done and My advise would be you consult a physician and get your complete blood tests including your thyroid function test and electrocardoigraphy done.