Wanna to be safe with pregnancy

Patient : I'm only 3 weeks pregnant and i want to know if it's alright to drink sobe elixir I heard it has hibiscus which isn't safe I'd this true
Symptoms:  Pregnancy 3 weeks
Doctor :   Hello, If your pregnancy is confirmed , then no form of medicines be it ayurvedic , natural , or even allopathic shoul d be used unless it is pregnancy safe. Secondly no medication is advised for first 14 weeks of pregnancy except tab folic acid daily , and if required an antiemetic called doxinate which is pregnancy safe. Hibiscus usage per se has not be studied and its better not to use it. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards