Want a family

Q: I'm trying to have a family with my husband. We have sex and we don't use nothing. He come inside me and I have still not gotten pregnant. Why

A:   I can understand how stressful this time must be for you. Fertility problems are affecting an increasing number of couples worldwide. Any couple that has had regular unprotected intercourse for over a year without any success is termed as infertile.
The causes for infertility may be owing to male factors, female factors,or a combination of both. In some cases, even after a battery of tests the cause of infertility remains undetermined and this is termed as unexplained infertility.
The most common causes of female infertility are ovulatory disorders (problems with egg production) or anatomical abnormalities such as damaged fallopian tubes. Less frequent causes include PCOS, endometriosis, hormonal disturbances etc. Causes of male infertility can be divided into three main categories: Sperm production disorders, anatomical obstructions or immunological disorders.
Infertility is exclusively a female problem in 30-40% of the cases and exclusively a male problem in 10-30% of the cases. Problems common to both partners are diagnosed in 15-30% of infertile couples.
Depending upon the cause of infertility, various treatment options are available. If all reports aer normal, the first step in starting fertility treatment would be to plan a cycle with 'timed intercourse to ovulation'. The ovulation day is determined through hormonal and ultrasound monitoring and intercourse is timed to the maximum fertility day.Patients with ovulatory dysfunction are treated with fertility medications to help them produce and release eggs.
Thus although many options are available to you, only a proper evaluation will help you know what is your individual need. I would suggest the best line of action for you would be to consult a fertility physician regarding the same.

Guest: Ive been trying to have a child the past year I still have my periods but I have them every month is that a bad thing I get so depressed somethimes