Want an Indian medicine replacement for a US medicine for prostate issues

Patient

Q: Hello

My father has been using a medicine for prostate issues that was prescribed to him in the US. As of now, he has returned to India and was wanting to find a replacement, here in India, for the medicine he was taking. The components of the medicine are as follows:

Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid): 60mg
Vitamin E (as dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate): 36 IU
Zinc (as zinc oxide): 15mg
Selenium (as sodium selenate): 50mcg
Royal Jelly: 333.33mg
Saw Palmetto (berry) (from 4:1 extract): 640mg
Korean Ginseng (root): 500mg
Nettles (leaves) 75mg
Pygeum Africanum (bark): 240mg
Other ingredients: Gelatin, dicalcium phosphate, calcium silicate, magnesium stearate.

Would someone please guide me as to what would be the Indian Generic/Brand name of the collection of these components and its availability pan-India since I live in the state of Uttar Pradesh.

Thank you

Symptoms:  Prostate issues
Doctor