Want better sex with my wife.

Patient : I am not interested in sex from last 5-8 months.My wife is very beautiful.Once strengthen my penis will loose it in few time before the sexual intercourse.
Symptoms:  If I used Viagra or the same drug the problem is ok.But i want to resign from thee tablets.
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for the query You seem to be suffering from erection difficulties and not able to maintain an erection fo r long.There are many causes for the same. The common causes include, stress related, anxiety, lack of interest in sex, depression and other causes like infection, circulatory disorders, hormonal imbalance , etc It is ideal to get an examination by a doctor and run a few investigations of blood and urine to ensure everything is fine, if not , you may need treatment for the cause. Do not take viagra pills anymore as they can have side effects, they need to be taken only after doctor approval.Meanwhile avoid coffee, tea and stress. Deep breathing and meditation will help you. Avoid smoking and alcohol if you do so. Hope this helped Regards

Related Q&A

Q: I'm currently having difficulties being intimate with my wife. A few years ago I underwent some physical tests to see...

Q: Good afternoon I wanted I was sterilised information this month the 2/June 2015 and everything went well and I wanted...

Q: This is an embarrassing question to be asking, but what type of health questions should I be asking and things should...

Q: I have a small bump on the side of my penis. It does not hurt to touch and it is a little lighter than my skin. I jus...

Q: Yesterday i was intimate with my gf after going in side and after 1 minute my p was automatically lose erection my gf...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon