Want happiness between my partner with no fertity


Q: Hi doc i am arnel , a husband , and i am 23 ,how can i get intercourse to my wife with no fertilisation ? and what is the best control that i am going to do ?.,, i am very cureiuse of these because i want only two kids not more ,and for now i have 2 kids ,boy and girl and i don't want # 3 , and i want happiness between to my partner espicially in sex?,,,.,, i am willing to wait the possible answer ,doc

Symptoms:  nothing
Want happiness between my p...-1

A:   Thank you for your query
If your couple want to go for permanent method of family planning then you can undergo minor surgical procedure called as vasectomy or your partner can go for tubectomy (which is also minor surgical procedure) this will provide more or less a permanent method of contraception (having no kids.). Surgically these modes are also reversible. Or else if you couple are not comfortable with the same you can opt for temporary modes of contraception like withdrawal method, use of a latex condom, vaginal pills, birth control pills, and IUD’s insertion etc. These once stopped the fertility resumes and in case you change mind and want another kid it will enable you to do so by just going off them.
It is better you go to your doctor (preferably obs/gyn) who will take the history and further to explaining the pros and cons of each method she can suggest the mode of contraception more comfortable to your couple.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day!

Related Q&A

Q: I take the Lutera birth control pill everyday at 11pm. Last night (Saturday) I took a pill at 11pm and this morning (...

Q: Hi - I'm on Alesse for birth control and since having our daughter 7 months ago, I'm quite religious with my pill but...

Q: I have had bilateral PE, DVT x2 and clot behind my eye in the past. My doctor was away and a new doctor put in the im...

Q: I have taken an i-pill on 31st October, my periods was due on 18 but I got it on 7th. But the bleeding is very low wi...

Q: I hVe taken two extra days worth of levlen ed for birth control by mistake and just wanted to no if i should wait two...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon