Want to be taller than 175

Patient: Hi SirI’m 19 years old , & my length is 170 cmI want to be taller than 175 at less , What I should do ?which type of Gymnastics should I do ?should I get vitamins such ( Calcium or iron or zinc ) ???Thank you

Doctor: Thank you for your question. Unfortunately there is not much that could be done to increase your height. At your age, you would have grown the the height that you genetically predetermined to be.Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com