Want to eat but cant eat

Q: Hi I am Renjini..25 from India. I feel I am suffering from an eating disorder. I am very skinny and I weigh about 40kg and my height is 5.2ft. I don't have any immediate family or relatives who are typically skinny like me.

I do like to bring to your notice that I do want to gain weight and stay the right shape and size but I just can't seem to eat at all.. I feel I can go upto say two days without eating at all.. I don't feel the need or urge to eat timely. I don't think I necessarily suffer from anorexia because I don't make any attempt to regurgitate the food I have eaten nor am I excessively excersizing to shed the calories I gained through eating.I do want to gain weight,hence want to eat more but can't convince myself to eat the right amount at the right time. Also I rarely finish my meals and often end up wasting food.i get filled up on food too quickly and don't feel to eat anymore even the tastiest of foods.

I don't engage in any physical activities throughout the day.. Am pretty much confined to my bed or the sofa. I am having irregular periods and loss of hair and skin problems. I also suffer from excessive sweating of my hands. I have had episodes in which I have had white vaginal discharge. I suffer depression also.

I don't know if these symptoms necessarily fit an eating disorder or whether this whole thing is a symptom of a bigger problem that I am probably unaware of or ignoring.

I need your guidance on this soon..I feel I am letting down myself and the people who care about me.

Symptoms:  Fatigue
Excessive sweating of palms and feet
White vaginal diacharge
Growth of fine thin hair on body
Hair loss,split ends
Bad skin
Bad breath
Irregular periods
Fewer bowel formation