Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Want to fill up my face and cheeks

Want to fill up my face and cheeks

Patient: Hi i am male and 18 years old. i started proper diet and gymnasium and i gained some weight but my cheeks and face remains small and cheeks are like sucked and not gaining weight ! i want them to look filled what should i do ? i don’t want transplant or surgery

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.It is possible that you are just experiencing a growth spurt in the body. This will caus e you to appear thin and not gain weight soon enough. Here are a few things you can do to help you:Have a balanced meal of carbs, protein and fat in the ratio 50:40:10Have many meals several times a day and up to 7 times a dayHave a lot of fruits and vegetablesExercise 30 minutes dailyFollow this for 2 weeks to 1 month and if you do not gain weight, please see a Doctor.Hope this helps you. Wishing you the best.