Want to get pregnant

Patient

Q: Hi
I'm 32 years old. I got married in October, 2013. I conceived after one year and had missed abortion on 05-12-2014. It was 3 months pregnancy. There was no heart beat of the baby. Doctor gave me medicine to expel it out. I didn't have D & C. Through medicine pregnancy completely aborted. After this missed abortion doctor advised me to take 6 months gap. I had 11 days over after two months of my missed abortion. I got periods afterwards. Till yet I couldn't conceive again. I'm gaining weight so rapidly. I'm worried due to late pregnancy and rapid weight gain. In the beginning of our wedding, i had missed periods but pregnancy aborted, I don't know why? I have regular menstrual cycle no issues for late pregnancy but not getting pregnant? Doctor said you don't need any medicine, just stay calm and happy.
Kindly guide me how to get pregnant? and how to lose weight?

Looking forward for your kind but quick response.

best regards,

Mrs. S

Symptoms:  Rapid gain in weight and not getting pregnant
Doctor