Want to keep my SGPT in control

Patient : Sir, I am facing rise in SGPT. It come to normal level when I take food with low calories but it decreases energy level. I am not suffering from any liver viral disease. What should I do to kep SGPT in check., please
Doctor :   You need to follow a low carbohydrate diet along with regular exercise (even daily walk for 30 to 40 minutes, 3 to 4 tim es a week) for a sustained weight loss. Reducing calories in your diet may lead to reduced energy and in turn increased food intake to compensate the loss. You may consult a dietician for a better diet plan to help you with gradual weight loss without any adverse effects on health.