Want to know is it typical for pain mid to

Patient

Q: Want to know is it typical for pain mid to upper back an neck hurt with sharp prickly tingling right arm and hand hours after I was rear ended.? Felt fine at the time. Was checked over by the EMT's was released. Been getting pressure pain in head sinus cavity and forehead. I didn't hit my head in the accident either. .. should I go to er and get this checked out?

Symptoms:  Dizziness headaches pressure in face like cheek bones neck and middle/ upper back pain sharp prickly tingling right arm and hand.
Doctor