Want to leave Masturbation Addiction.

Patient

Q: Hello, My age is 21, Male. I have a huge addiction of Masturbation. I'm doing it every day, some times twice a day. I want to leave it. It makes me so ugly and alone. I have many skin problem on my face like Dark circle, rough skin, a black line on my nose etc. Please help me, what should I do?

Symptoms:  Want to leave Masturbation Addiction.
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

The problems that you mentioned do not relate to masturbation. Medical sciences have not been able to demonstrate any harmful effect of masturbation on health. Addiction to masturbation to the extent of masturbating several times a day or dwelling upon the thoughts of masturbation is known as compulsive masturbation and is a psychiatric abnormality. Please concentrate on life in general, stop thinking on masturbation and know that masturbating once a while is an absolutely normal aspect of sexual development.

I hope this helps you.