Wanting a baby

Patient : I am 21 but very mature for my age and it has come a time now where I feel I am ready for a child. I have previously miscarried, so this is a worry for me also I want a child of my own so I am seeking a doner, I do not want a relationship I am able to cater myself and a child I would like to know how to go about this situation ?
Doctor :   The risk of a miscarriage after one previous miscarriage is less than 15 percent. Early antenatal registration goes a lo ng way in ensuring that the pregnancy proceeds safely; especially if you have had a unfortunate outcome in the past. Donor insemination (DI) means using a stranger's semen to impregnate yourself. If you are considering DI you could take a counselling regarding the process at a fertility clinics. Not all fertility clinics will be willing to offer DI services to a single woman so you will have to find one that does. Although it really is your choice, you must realize that DI has far-reaching implications for everyone concerned, especially the child you may conceive. Not only shall you have to shoulder the responsibility of the child alone, you will also need to think carefully about when and how you will tell your child how he/she came into the world. Consult a fertility specialist in your town to know more about the medical as well as the legal aspects of donor insemination for a single parent in your country.