Wart/ growth near ear on face


Q: Ive had a wart on my face near me right ear for 2 years. It ha nows gone but has left an indent/ wound on face. The pain in that spot and around my face and head on that side is really bad, and it really hurts and aches with a burning sensation. Please can you tell me if i am correct in assuming that this was a wart and not a mole or something more serious. The wart was fleshy coloured and raised, and also bled when i caught it. Can warts grow inwards, or if it was a growth etc can it spread inside. Please can you email me back as soon as possible to help me with some information on what you think this is, thankyou for your help and kind regards,

Symptoms:  Pain, burning sensation, aching,

A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: Is there a home remedy I can try to get rid of a wart inside my nose. I have had it for several years and my dermato...

Q: Hi i have been having redness and swelling of my urethra, and also the skin underneath the head of my penis has becom...

Q: I have noticed some warts on my genitals, i once had one when i was 22 years old, and was removed by the doctor in my...

Q: About four months ago, a small mole I have had my entire life bled once. The amount was so slight that I didn't even ...

Q: I am posting a picture of a woman's scalp. The person suffers from MS even though I don't think that has anything to ...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon