Wart or cyst?

Q: Hi, I have gone on several occasions to doctors with this problem, but they don't want to refer me on to a gynecologist even though I have asked them too. In my country, generally we do not go to a gynecologist unless you are pregnant or have a serious condition.

I had two Bartholin's Cyst occur within a year after losing my virginity (3 years ago). The cysts occurred when I had not had sexual intercourse for a long time. I did not contact a doctor about them as both occurred 2-3 days before my period, and were gone by the time it had ended. The second time it occurred it went away quicker as I took lots of hot baths. I also have little spots inside the lip of my vagina on the right hand side. Three little spots that become swollen before my period. When I went for a check-up, I asked the nurse to look at them, she said she thought they were warts. When I went to another nurse and doctor for a second opinion they said they were not warts but most likely tiny cysts related to the gland.

Since I was a teenager, I have terrible mood swings, and I am irritable right before my period. I can not sleep and I am in terrible mental agony, which is severe. Now I know the problem, but I don't know how to prevent the irritability before a period.

I would like to know if the cysts on the vaginal gland could be related to the