Warts groth whatever.

Patient : I have a few things that I hope are not genital worts, I had a partner that gave me a discharge that went away when I got antibiotics for a tooth problem so I did not seek treatment for that condition whatever it was. Now I have had the same partner for the last year in a half and I fear I may have hpv or something to that effect! the first thing I noticed was what looks like a large growth in the middle area of the penis Im not sure what it is exactly if Im siting and its facing forward I would have to pull back the penis to see it, it is very big and unsightly. No pain or itching and I have removed it my self two time in the past for it to only grow back and get bigger with time. I now have many other smaller things in other areas! the big one it appears to have 2 smaller growth attached to it which ride over a vain in my penis. Apron closer inspection I can peel back some parts of it and see underneath it and it reveals that the part actually connected to my penis is not as wide as the growth its self. Also the most large part of the growth seems to be starting to get another small growth right on top of it. There are also much smaller things as noticed before mainly around my pubic hair areas but I hardly notice those unless I save which only recently started to surface this month. The other stuff Ive had since me and my partner got together on the 3rd of july last year. I am uploading pics and hope you can give me some good news or something that would actually work. As it is now I want to just cut em all off! This is such a depressing thing to see. Other notes are Im a smoker since I was 14, smoked week just as long though I gave that one up and my immunity must be declining cause I get sick more often each year but before I would never be sick, not counting my early childhood when I had breathing problems back then which went away when I turned 5. P.s non of them have ever gone away once they appeared unless I cut em off. I would post my pics of it but it says I cant!
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: Are you able to look at a photo of my friends lower body - and tell me if you see any worrying skin areas - such as e...

Q: I fave a few small blood blister type bumps on the edge of the head of my penis. Can't figure out what it is called. ...

Q: Hi. I am a 56 yr old female. I went to the doctor because I was having a little discharge, no noticeable odor, (to me...

Q: I have a red patch beneath the penile head under the foreskin, and there is a red spot at the lower end of the penile...

Q: Hi Doctor, I am 37 year old male and I have been in a relationship for 7 years. I had an sti test at the start of the...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon