Warts in the genital area. Cause?

Patient : Hi,i just want know if i have hvp,folliculitis,genital herpes or other. I've had these warts for a month or more and sometimes itch.
Doctor :   Genital warts are usually due to Human Papillomavirus (HPV). These warts can appear within weeks or months after sexual contact with an infected partner—even if the infected partner has no signs of genital warts. Treatment options include cryotherapy that uses liquid nitrogen to freeze the wart, laser treatment, topical applications like podophyllum resin, podophilox and imiquimod.