Warts on bottom of foot

Q: Hello there. I have a very non-serious and non-pressing issue that is bothering me. I have one single Palmar Wart on my left hand that I've had for years (as long as I think I can remember i've had it) This does not bother me. What bothers me is the Planter Warts on the bottom of my right foot that started as one kind of larger wart and is now spreading kind of rapidly. Now there are about 10 discernable warts with most of the upper half of the of the foot near the toes looks very calloused. I understand that these arn't exactly harmful however often at night when i'm trying to sleep or in long car rides with my shoes on I can feel an annoying dull burning sensation where the original wart is. Do you know of any home remedies to eliminate this issue or do you recommend seeing a doctor face to face for a prescription?

Symptoms:  Warts

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

You should visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription.
Warts are infectious and spread very fast. You should get them treated.
Various treatment modalities are available including Radiofrequency, electrocautery, cryosurgery, laser.
You can discuss this with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Take care.