Warts on only my right foot and hand: what are the methods of treatment

Patient

Q: I have warts on the bottom of my right foot and the palm of my right hand recently i have started gettin them on my fingers but everything from chemist and doctors dont seem to work i had my one burnt off 3 years ago and they have grown back in different places what do i try now..please help...x

Doctor

A:   Warts are cause by the human papiloma virus and technically can never be completly eradicated from the body.  You could try using liquid nitrogen therapy which will help decrease and get rid of the warts. However this treatment has to be repeated several times. The other options are compund w ( a wart removal cream) or laser therapy. All the best.