Was I pregnant?

Patient

Q: Hello I have about if I WAS pregnant.

I was taking birth control for a little over 1 year. After i finished 1 package and it was time for my period i didnt start taking it again. Below is time frames of my period etc

Period after BC was around Oct 31 or Nov 1st until around Nov 5 or 6
My next period wasn't until Dec 13th until about Dec 17.. I thought i was pregnant so took a pregnancy test a few days before my period and it was negative.

I got my next period Jan 18th it was also almost 2 weeks late but i didnt want to jump to conclusions and take a test because i was only 1-2 weeks late so i wanted to wait.

Now here is where I am concerned, when I got my period on Jan 18th it was very heavy for 1 day heavier than normal and I seen a pretty large blood clot that I haven't seen before or remembered ever seeing in my previous periods. I was also very sick that day I had a headache and was dizzy as well as extremely tired (I woke up around 11am, went back to sleep from about 3:30pm-8pm and then back to bed for the night at 11pm) so i slept a lot that day and stayed home, also wasnt very hungry. So it was heavy the 1 day and odd and then the 2nd & 3rd day it was kind of like my normal period the 4th period was almost non existent (Jan 21)

Now today January 27th I am feeling sick as if I am getting my period... the feeling I have today is how I always feel at least 5 days before my period comes.

Since I was late on my last period and it was very different/heavy when it came, if I bleed within the next week could I have been pregnant previously and lost the pregnancy?

Reason I ask is because If I would of gotten my normal period on normal time it would of been around Jan 6th meaning my next period would make sense to be February 1st which i think is coming since how I am feeling.. please help!

Doctor