Was I pregnant or not?

Patient

Q: Hello dr. I was confused if i was possibly pregnant. I had intercourse 4 days before ovulation and around 3 days after ovulation I started feeling dizziness, strong sense of smell and i lost some weight only in my stomach area. but then my period was due 10 days after that and it came. even after my period came i was still feeling some of the dizziness, but not as much until my next period came then all those symtoms of the dizziness went away and I gained all the weight back again. I don't understand what happened??

Symptoms:  Symptoms was dizziness, strong sense of smell, weightloss only in the stomach area within 3-4 days after ovulation. but my period was due to come 10 days later and it came ....the dizziness was less after my period came but it was still there. and by then i gained the weight back.
Doctor

Since you have got your cycles on time and did not miss it, the symptoms of weight loss and dizziness, is not indicative of pregnancy. Also, you have got the cycles again next month.This means that the menstrual cycles have not been disturbed, hence you were not pregnant. Dizziness and weight loss could have been due to other reasons like anxiety, anemia and nutritional deficits, low blood pressure, and low sugars. Kindly see a doctor and get a routine check up done and a few blood and urine tests to rule out any medical causes for dizziness.
Hope this helped