Was it too early too take a pregnancy test?

Q: My period was Feb 10-12, I had unprotected sex Feb 22, he pulled and wiped then stuck it back in. This was in my fertile days as well. I took a pregnancy test yesterday, it came out negative but my period isn't due til like March ninth. So is there a possibilty that I could be pregnant? I'm only 15 so I'm like freaking the hell out.
But most likely the pregnancy could've been delayed because the I got super drunk like two days before we had sex, and that could have stopped me from ovulating and last night I got super high and smoked like 4 blunts so I HIGHLY doubt that I'm pregnant.