Was supposed to get depo the eighth but decided to come off it

Patient : Was supposed to get depo the eighth but decided to come off of it, 2 weeks later, one night of pink discharge, one week of nausea and heartburn
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. In case you had an intercourse after missing the depot shot on time, there could be pos sibilities of pregnancy. Do a pregnancy test to rule out the same. In the case of the test being negative, then it could be implantation bleeding or side effect of missing the depot on time. Hope this helped. Regards