Was this a miscarriage ?

Patient

Q: My period was due April 23rd. I had sex April 6th, after having sex, for the entire rest of the month i had cramping, sore breasts, nausea and felt really strange But when i started bleeding on April 25th it's was really heavy with dark spots, and i had really really bad cramps once my bleeding had stopped 5 days later, i was really depressed and didn't know why?.

Was this a miscarriage ? :/

Symptoms:  Before - Cramping. sore boobs. nausea. felt really weird.

During bleeding - It was heavy, with dark spots. and really bad cramps.

After - I was really really depressed and didn't know why
Doctor