Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Was wondering have been hurting on my left side

Was wondering have been hurting on my left side

Patient: Was wondering have been hurting on my left side sometimes right…lower back to both sides. …lower abdomen hurts comes and goes…..for about 3 days now….. not really sure what it could be….hurts a little when I pee… hard to go at times…thought yall Doctors might known. …

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you have a kidney stone. This is causing you pain when you pee. You can try to urinate by drinking a lot of water and the stone may pass. If the stone does not pass in 1 day, then please see a Doctor. Wish you a speedy recovery.Hope this helps you.