Was wondering have been hurting on my left side

Patient : Was wondering have been hurting on my left side sometimes right...lower back to both sides. ...lower abdomen hurts comes and goes.....for about 3 days now..... not really sure what it could be....hurts a little when I pee... hard to go at times...thought yall Doctors might known. ...
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have a kidney stone. This is causing you pain when you pee. You can try to urinate by drinking a lot of water and the stone may pass. If the stone does not pass in 1 day, then please see a Doctor. Wish you a speedy recovery. Hope this helps you.