Was wondering have been hurting on my left side

Patient

Q: Was wondering have been hurting on my left side sometimes right...lower back to both sides. ...lower abdomen hurts comes and goes.....for about 3 days now..... not really sure what it could be....hurts a little when I pee... hard to go at times...thought yall Doctors might known. ...

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think that you have a kidney stone. This causes pain around the abdomen and the loin. You can drink lots of water and try to urinate the stone out. If you do not urinate the stone out in 1 day, please see a Doctor to confirm the diagnosis. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Hope this helps you.