Was wondering if appendix surgery will stop me from being pregnant????

Patient

Q: I had sex a week and a half before ovulation which was june 24th then i had sex on my ovulation day which was july 4th and also on july 5th....
I then ended up having emergency surgery on july 6th which was to take out my appendix....so was wondering if i was going to be pregnant i might not be now because of all the pain killers and anesthesia right or is there still a possibility that i could be my period isnt till july 18th

Doctor