Wasp sting Very red Swollen in me area of my leg

Patient : Wasp sting. Very red. Swollen in me area of my leg. Feel slightly sick but I don't know I that's just the shock havnt thrown up not dizzy. Just rlly stings. Been like this for 10 mins but idk if it's normal?
Symptoms:  Red. Swelling. Stinging. Throbbing
Doctor :   Hello, Welcome to ATD. Thank you for the query. Try following measures for a faster relief:- Ice the area. For pa in, take an over-the-counter painkiller like acetaminophen or ibuprofen. For itchiness, take an antihistamine. You can also apply a mixture of baking soda and water or calamine lotion. It might take 2-5 days for the area to heal. Keep it clean to prevent infection. Consult a physician in person if you have any of the following :- Trouble breathing Feelings of faintness or dizziness A history of severe allergy reaction to insect stings Hope this helps. Take care.