Wasp sting Very red Swollen in me area of my leg

Q: Wasp sting.
Very red. Swollen in me area of my leg. Feel slightly sick but I don't know I that's just the shock havnt thrown up not dizzy. Just rlly stings. Been like this for 10 mins but idk if it's normal?

Symptoms:  Red. Swelling. Stinging. Throbbing

Welcome to ATD. Thank you for the query.

Try following measures for a faster relief:-
Ice the area.
For pain, take an over-the-counter painkiller like acetaminophen or ibuprofen.
For itchiness, take an antihistamine. You can also apply a mixture of baking soda and water or calamine lotion.
It might take 2-5 days for the area to heal. Keep it clean to prevent infection.

Consult a physician in person if you have any of the following :-
Trouble breathing
Feelings of faintness or dizziness
A history of severe allergy reaction to insect stings

Hope this helps. Take care.