Wat is this. If not an STD?

Q: Hello, I am a 21 year old woman who is sexually active, I know I do not have an STD because my husband and I have had STD testing and we are monogamous.

I was wondering what could be the cause of my vulva is itching and why I have some streaks of blood when I wipe. I have just noticed these symptoms in the last 24 hours. So I asummed I have a yeast infection. However, I have noticed a aching feeling in my lower left and right quadrants in my abdominal cavity. The aching is infrequent, and it aches when I cough and it feels like I have pulled a tendon, ligament, or something of the type. Anyway I looked up my symptoms on line and there were results that mentioned vaginal cancer with these symptoms. I plan on seeing my regualr ob/gyn asap but until then I would like some piece of mind.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

There could be many causes for your symptoms, vaginal cancer being one among them to be considered as the last cause to be ruled out. The causes can be a cervical infection, pelvic inflammatory disease, pelvic endometriosis, pill related, cervical polyps, fibroids and many more. Without an evaluation and a pap smear or an ultrasound, it is difficult to come to a conclusion. Wait till you see the Doctor and remember all the above causes can be treated successfully.

Hope this helped.