Wat is this. If not an STD?

Patient: Hello, I am a 21 year old woman who is sexually active, I know I do not have an STD because my husband and I have had STD testing and we are monogamous.I was wondering what could be the cause of my vulva is itching and why I have some streaks of blood when I wipe. I have just noticed these symptoms in the last 24 hours. So I asummed I have a yeast infection. However, I have noticed a aching feeling in my lower left and right quadrants in my abdominal cavity. The aching is infrequent, and it aches when I cough and it feels like I have pulled a tendon, ligament, or something of the type. Anyway I looked up my symptoms on line and there were results that mentioned vaginal cancer with these symptoms. I plan on seeing my regualr ob/gyn asap but until then I would like some piece of mind.Thank you in advance for your advice.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.There could be many causes for your symptoms, vaginal cancer being one among them to b e considered as the last cause to be ruled out. The causes can be a cervical infection, pelvic inflammatory disease, pelvic endometriosis, pill related, cervical polyps, fibroids and many more. Without an evaluation and a pap smear or an ultrasound, it is difficult to come to a conclusion. Wait till you see the Doctor and remember all the above causes can be treated successfully.Hope this helped.Regards