Water Cleanse

Patient: There is a fast I recently found online where you lose 20 pounds in 5 days. The fast is meant for wrestlers that need to lose and gain weight quickly before a fight. It consists of no carbs or salt. Only protein and meats and water. The quantity of water decreases throughout the 5 days until Friday. They also recommended to go to sauna or do hot immersion so you can lose even more water weight. I was considering doing this because I have a trip coming up in one month and would really like to lose 20 pounds! I’m a 14 year old female, I weigh 150 pounds and I need to know if it would be safe. That is my question. Is this fast/water cleanse safe?

Doctor:

Patient: Here is the link in case I did not explain myself well enough. http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/2013/05/06/how-to-cut-weight-ufc/