Water leaking from my ears and im nearly deaf.

Q: There's water coming from my ears and I cant hear properly. about 3 weeks ago I had a really runny nose and when my nose had cleared after about a week I started to get a really chesty cough and whilst I had a chesty cough I had a lot of back pain when I breathed in and out and now I still have a cough and my ears have started leaking and I can hardly hear anything .is it anything serious?

Symptoms:  I just recently had a bad cold and a chesty cough and then I started to get back pain and now water is coming from my ears and I can hardly hear anything