Water pockets under feet

Patient : I am a 31yr old female that has episodes of small water pockets underneath my feet. The water pockets never appear on my heel or my toes. They only appear where at the arch of my foot and part of the flat section meta tarsal area. I don't have any other problems with my feet. Is this a circulation problem? What exactly is this? Truly, Uninformed
Doctor :   Those “water pockets” or blister that you described typically are caused by forceful rubbing (friction), burning, freezi eezing, chemical exposure or infection. Most blisters are filled with a clear fluid called serum or plasma (aka, "blister water").Blisters on the feet can be painful to the point of being disabling. Whether it's time to get a new pair of shoes or boots or whether you need to cover a sore spot please keep an eye on blisters to make sure that they don't get infected and leave any type of surgery to the doctor.

Related Q&A

Q: During and after exercise parts of my skin become become very red and feel very hot. Have you any idea what this coul...

Q: Hey there. I'm a 55 year-old male and I was wondering if my Aortic Arch looks "normal" on this CT Scan? Ext...

Q: I was working out last week doing various squat exercises and ended up squeezing my vagina muscles way more than I sh...

Q: Hi the week before last i started a new job and manage to find a go go pill I took it last wednesday its a insurance...

Q: 83yr old male,6"185 lb,exercises reg,3times a wk for 11/2 hr.Currently treated for hi bld pres with low dose ado...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon