Watery semen due to an incident

Q: I used to always have thick healthy semen when I ejaculate by masturbating. I have never had sex with a partner. One day during mastrurbation, the moment just before ejaculation, I felt I wanted to fart, but I did not allow the fart out and held it in. This immediately caused some pain in the penis and weakened my erection a bit. I still have neither farted or ejaculated. I managed, seconds later, to get my erection back and ejaculate, but here is where the problem starts.

The semen that I ejaculated was very watery and clear. Completely clear and has no thickness or whiteness to it whatsoever.

About a weak later, I ejaculated again, by masturbation, and the semen was the same, clear and watery.

A weak later, it seemed to be a little better, containing a lot of watery fluid and a little bit of white thick fluid that seemed to be almost dissolved into the high-volume clear watery fluid.

It has been almost 7 months since this happened and the semen is still as described above, watery mostly, with a little bit of whiteness. I feels that there are two types of fluid released, very little amoutn of white not-very-thick semen, together with a very clear watery semen. If I ejaculate on a daily bases, the semen becomes completely clear and watery.

I has never gotten back to normal healthy thick state but once, just once.

Now what do you think has happened to me. Has that fart that I held in my body affected the prostate or any other parts that contribute to the semen?

Will I be able to have kids in the future?

Will my semen get back to normal if I do not ejaculate for a month or so?

Please answer me as soon as possible as I am now very worried.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks ...