We are questioning the gender of our baby wk30

Patient

Q: Do males who have only made male gender children in the past able to have a girl

Doctor

A:   Hello.
THanks for consulting askthedoctor.com

NO, the gender of the fetus is decided at the time of fertlisation when gametes with XX Or XY from mother and father each fertlise in different combinations.if the embryo has one Y Chromosome the fetus will be a boy and if both the chromeosomes are XX then the fetus would be female. It is decided naturally during the process of fertlisation.
So the thinking that you can beget male children only is completely wrong.

I hope i have i answered your query in detail.