We are trying to conceive from past 3 months But

Q: We are trying to conceive from past 3 months. But past 2 months my periods were abnormal it was just a little brown discharge and this months it was orange in colour for only few minutes a day. I'm worried wat's happening to me?

Thanks for the query to ATD,

The very fact that you have had earlier normal flow menses and that since last two months the menses have been scanty, it shows that either you have been too stressed out these day regarding pregnancy that it has affected your hormonal balances and have hence caused a progesterone excess leading to scanty menses following scheduled withdrawal.
Or if any organic cause need to be ascertained then you may get a hormonal profile done for thyroid, and prolactin and day 21 serum progesterone levels which can help understand the cause / deficiency associated and can be treated accordingly. You may visit your physician for an examination and opinion.
I hope I have answered your query in detail,

Wishing you good health,