We are trying to get pregnant

Patient : Hello, my usual period cycle is 35 days. I am currently in the process of undergoing some fertility tests with my own doctor however she has advised me that a blood test is required 21 days after the first day of my period so can't be done for a couple more weeks.... so I need to wait. My period since coming off the pill has been regular every 35 days give or take 1 day but this month, I am 8 days late. I have taken two pregnancy tests and the first one showed an error and the second (from the same pack) was negative..... what should I do?
Symptoms:  Late period
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If you have missed your periods by 8 days already and you feel that the urine pregnanc y test kit has been showing erroneous results, then you may opt for a blood serum beta hcgtest to confirm or rule out pregnancy with surety. The day 21 test is the serum progesterone levels to look for LUTEAL PHASE DEFECT which is a part of infertility labs. If the test is negative, then you may opt for a withdrawal bleed with progestins to resume your menses. I hope I have answered your query in detail. Wishing you good health, Regards