Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > We had intercourse the 17th and 21st and ovulated the

We had intercourse the 17th and 21st and ovulated the

Patient: We had intercourse the 17th and 21st and ovulated the 21st when did i get pregnant

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.As you had intercourse around the time of ovulation, there is a possibility of pregnancy.But having intercourse around the time of ovulation always may not lead to pregnancy as other factors like seminal parameters, patency of fallopian tubes etc also influence the fertility.So, please wait till your expected date of periods, if you miss the periods, please go for urine pregnancy test once.Take care