We had sex 4 weeks ago and girlfriend constantly throwing up.

Q: Okay, So my girlfriend told me today that her breast has been sore and she keeps throwing in the mornings, Last time we had sex was 4 weeks ago, but we used a condom and I didn't came at all we didn't finished because her sister was driving back home from work, I'm worried. I'm not sure if I did came or not but the condom was still on me not sure if it ripped. Sex like 4 to 3 to 2 weeks ago can't remember. . can she be pregnant? i'm 17 and she is 16. today is 6/29/14 Last time we had sex was 6/17-24/14 not sure

A:   Condom accidents are common. Whenever in doubt, it is safer to use an emergency contraceptive or morning after pill. These pills can be used with effect upto72 hours after the intercourse and are fairly reliable in preventing an unwanted pregnancy.
If you are not sure about the dates and your girl friend is having pregnancy like symptoms there is a possibility that she could be pregnant. The best way to end this confusion and stress is to do a home pregnancy test. She can follow the instructions on the pack and get tested herself without any hassles.
I strongly urge that both of you visit a family planning clinic or a contraception counselor and discuss the benefits and use of emergency contraceptive or morning after pills. Remember it is always better to be safe than sorry.