We have an 88 year old female that has a

Q: We have an 88 year old female that has a hemoglobin level of 70 after she received 2 units of blood 6 days ago when her hemoglobin level was 76. She has had approx 8 transfusions since Jan. She had a colonoscopy, an endoscopy, and a bone marrow test to see where the blood loss could be occurring. All text have come back negative. What can be causing the blood loss? Also she is also suffering from severe Adenauer of both legs.

Symptoms:  Swelling legs, severe adema on both legs and sometimes in the hands. Low blood pressure with severe arthritis