We have done U/S scan 2 days before for my

Patient

Q: We have done U/S scan 2 days before for my wife, it shows, a twin intrauterine gestational sac in the fundas with

a single embryonal pole-yolk sac complex within it, E/o embryonal cardiac activity in one sac FH

absent, sac is regular, well defined uniform decidual reaction is noted, no e/o subchronic haematoma

noted. also my doc told me 1 sac is about 8 week 2 days growth and another sac is only 7 week

grows. so pls do again U/S scan after a couple of week. my question is. is ther any complex problem

in it and what are the possiblities to get heat beat for a second sac after 7 week?...please give me

your expert opinion

thanks

Symptoms:  Everything normal in scan report
Doctor