We need help with an what the doctors keep calling

Patient

Q: We need help with an what the doctors keep calling an anomaly. We think our daughter has congenital arrhinia. I attached a pic

We need help with an what t...-1
Doctor

Q: I received a HSV 1 result of 1.12 I had cold sores as a teenager and was never sexually active at that point. Coul...

Q: My knee is severely swollen (size of a grapefruit). I had an xray which was normal. It hurts a ton on the inside of m...

Q: I'm a 19 year old male in good physical shape. I have never really had any medical problems in the past and rarely vi...

Q: Blood in stool. How do I tell if its a hemorrhoid or a result of my gastritis getting worse.

Q: I have been HIV for a year and half. I started Striblid 6 months ago. First time i ever took medicine for the vir...

218

173

138

98