We r trying for a baby my period date is

Patient : We r trying for a baby my period date is not due can I know before my period I had a bad metallic taste in my mouth one week before I had a pinkish and brownish discharge.now after one week I have a metalic taste what is this reply
Symptoms:  Spotting lower abdominal pain
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have an infection of the genital tract or the uterus. This is what is c ausing the excessive bleeding. You should see a Doctor to confirm the diagnosis and then start the necessary treatment. Hope this helps. All the best.